Increasing Whale Activity Seems in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple
On Nov 12, 2020
In recent days, with the rise of Bitcoin, a revival in the cryptocurrency community has begun. According to the latest news, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) show an increased whale activity.
Huge Amounts Are Moving in XRP
Huge amounts are moving in XRP, the fourth most valuable crypto by market cap. An anonymous whale carried tens of millions of dollars worth of XRP. The mysterious whale transferred 90 million XRP worth $ 22.5 million for a fee of just $ 5.04. The transfer was initially detected by the whale watching boat Whale Alert.
According to Whale Alert, the whale transferred money from the Coinbase wallet to another wallet belonging to the same crypto exchange.
Five Ethereum Whales Move Over $69.2 Million
Ethereum whales have also been very active lately. In the last few days, five Ethereum whales transferred $69.2 million worth of 153,761 ETH. The whale shifted ETH from the crypto exchange to an unknown wallet in one of the transfers. Whales moved cryptocurrencies from unknown wallets to the Uniswap decentralized exchange in three other transfers. In the fifth transfer, the whale moved the crypto from an unknown wallet to the South Korean exchange. Here’s a summary of the biggest ETH transactions that have taken place in recent days, according to Whale Alert:
- 22,500 ETH worth $ 9.9 million sent from Kraken to an unknown wallet.
- 33,497 ETH worth $ 15 million sent to Uniswap from an unknown wallet.
- 46,593 ETH worth $ 21.3 million sent to Uniswap from an unknown wallet.
- 40,027 ETH worth $ 18 million sent from an unknown wallet to Uniswap.
- 11,144 ETH worth $ 5 million sent from an unknown wallet to Coinone.
Bitcoin Whale Transfers 29,974 BTC Worth $ 472.8 Million
The whales of the leading cryptocurrency have also shown a lot of activity recently. Bitcoin whales transferred 29,974 BTC worth $ 472.8 million. Most of the transactions took place between Coinbase and unknown wallets. Coinbase sent large amounts of bitcoin to unknown wallets. Analysts report that this indicates a possible bull market. According to them, BTC holders plan to hold Bitcoins. Besides, according to Whale Alert data, 3533 Bitcoins worth a total of $ 54.4 million were sent from Bitstamp to Coinbase. Another interesting event was the move of 999 Bitcoins, approximately $ 15 million, from Coinbase to an unknown wallet account four times. Here are a few of the recent transfers.
- 14,693 BTC worth $ 224.8 million sent from unknown wallet to unknown wallet.
- 1,000 BTC worth $ 15.3 million sent to Coinbase from an unknown wallet.
- 992 BTC worth $ 15.1 million sent to Coinbase from an unknown wallet.
- 2,000 BTC worth $ 30.4 million sent from Bitstamp to an unknown wallet.
- 875 BTC worth $ 13 million sent from Coinbase to an unknown wallet.
- 1,882 BTC worth $ 28.3 million sent from Coinbase to an unknown wallet.
- 2,002 BTC worth $ 30.4 million sent from Coinbase to an unknown wallet.
At the time of writing this news, Bitcoin(BTC) is trading at $16,017, with a 2.64% price increase in the last 24 hours. Ethereum is trading at $458. Ripple’s digital token XRP is at $0.2554.
#coinsfera #cryptonews #buybitcoinistanbul #buybitcoindubai
Disclaimer: All information provided in the content is for informational purposes only and should not perceive as investment, financial, or trading advice. Any investment decision you make should be a personal choice based on financial knowledge, experience, and market research.